Emmina's Diary

It all began with 2 pink lines.... This blog follows the ups and downs of pregnancy in Italy, through the experiences of an English expat for whom "Under the Tuscan Sun" might as well be "The Satanic Verses"...

giovedì 2 settembre 2010

Outed!!!


If you've come over from Life, Lavoro and Luca..... Welcome!!!
If you've come from somewhere else, I'd like to know how the heck you found me....

Will be updating soon when I can get the pregnancy brain back in gear. In the meantime here's a pic of the little one (very little at 6 cm!!)

A presto!

Etichette:

2 Commenti:

Alle 2 settembre 2010 alle ore 10:19 , Blogger Leanne was in Italy now in Australia ha detto...

I came over from your other blog and I too am pregnant and living in Italy! I live in Calabria and my little as of yet unknown sexed baby is due the end of January! Hope you have had more smooth sailing then I have down here :)

 
Alle 3 settembre 2010 alle ore 02:47 , Anonymous Emma ha detto...

Hi Leanne! Congrats! So far I've not had tooooo many problems with the system, but am learning that smooth = pay up! Good luck with yours... keep in touch!

 

Posta un commento

Iscriviti a Commenti sul post [Atom]

<< Home page